To understand the lighting layout of baseball and softball courts, we should first understand the size of the two sites. Baseball and softball are mostly outdoor courts.
The baseball field is divided into inside field and outside field. The inside field is also called square field. The inside field is composed of two sides of the street outfield in the inner boundary area and the other two sides of the outside boundary area. The size of the inner field is 27.5 x 27.5m. The outer field is fan-shaped. The distance from home plate to the outer field through second base is at least 121.92m, and the unexpected area of the outer field is 18.29m.
Softball is a kind of multi-directional air movement. It is also divided into inside field and outside field. The size of inside field is 27.5 x 27.5m, and the outside field is fan-shaped. The radius of the outside field is R=61-70m, and the area within the fence of 7.62m outside the field and the two sides.
|Level||Use function||Lux(lx)||Illuminance uniformity||light source||GR|
|Ⅰ||Training and entertainment||300/200||-||-||-||0.3||-||-||-||-||≥20||-||≤55|
|Ⅱ||Amateur competition, professional training||500/300||-||-||0.4/0.3||0.6/0.5||-||-||-||-||≥80||≥4000||≤50|
|Ⅳ||TV broadcast national and international competitions||-||1000/750||750/500||0.5/0.4||0.7/0.6||0.4/0.3||0.6/0.5||0.3||0.5/0.4||≥80||≥4000||≤50|
|Ⅴ||TV broadcasts major international competitions||-||1400/1000||1000/750||0.6/0.5||0.8/0.7||0.5/0.3||0.7/0.5||0.3||0.5/0.4||≥90||≥5500||≤50|
|Ⅵ||HDTV broadcasts major international competitions||-||2000/1400||1400/1000||0.7/0.6||0.8/0.8||0.6/0.4||0.7/0.6||0.4/0.3||0.6/0.5||≥90||≥5500||≤50|
1.The lamp layout of baseball field can adopt 6 or 8 lamp poles, or the led sport light can be installed on the street above the auditorium.
2.The baseball pole is located outside the main view angle of the four baseball blocks of 20 degrees. The pole should not be set in the gray part of Figure 2 below.
1. The lamp arrangement of softball field should adopt not less than 4 lamp poles, or the baseball field lamp can be installed on the street above the auditorium.
2. The lamp pole of softball field should be located in the range beyond 20 degrees of the main view angle of the four basement areas. The lamp pole should not be set in the grey part of Figure 1 below.
1. In order to ensure that athletes have a good light environment and reduce shadows, light requires three or four directions. Stadium lamp position, glare control, stadium lamp group, light beam expansion and installation height are all required. Stadium lamp position. The led stadium lamp position should be consistent with the direction of the match. Figure 1 shows the locations of "A, B, C".
2. Glare control. Place the stadium lamp outside the players' loyal sight. In Figure 1, a 20 degree zone is formed from the triangular area extending from each baseline of the infield.
3.Expansion of field light beam. The top of the defined beam should be at least 10 degrees below the lamp plane of the stadium.
4. Installation height of lamp pole. The minimum installation height of the sport ground light on all lamp poles is 21.3 m from the ground. Increasing the number of lamp poles requires increasing the installation height of the led stadium lamp above. In Figure 3, the height requirements of lamp poles in Area A, B and C are different, which can be calculated according to the following formula.
Zone A poles provide illumination to pitchers and infielders. "A" pole height = 90' + (SETBACK / 2)
Zone B poles provide illumination to the infield and outfield. "B" pole height = d / 3 (d is the distance from the pole to the symmetrical separation line of the site)
The light pole in Zone C is located outside the fence of the field and provides illumination for the outfield. "C" pole height = the farthest projection distance of the luminaire on the pole / 2
In a word, if you have any sport ground, or stadium, please contact us without hesitation, send email to us: [email protected] Will reply you within 24 hours.
If you have ever seen a wreck, you know the dangers a car can present, primarily when driven at ...
In 2013, the Super Bowl was delayed after a power disruption knocked off some lighting. It didn’...