MECREE LED stadium lights 2019-2020 scholarship provides an opportunity for college students to think of ways for saving energy. Undergraduate or postgraduate students studying Engineering, Earth & Environment, or Science related discipline are welcome to join. The energy crisis is affecting us now. To promote sustainable development, using LED lights in different sectors help reduce power consumption and carbon dioxide emission. Apart from lighting, there are tons of innovative ways to relieve the burden of using fossil fuels. If you are finding outside scholarships for college and willing to protect our environment, please don’t miss our less competitive scholarship!
10 winning students will be sharing US$10,000 scholarship for their efforts. To be eligible to apply, please read carefully the following instructions.
1. Undergraduate and postgraduate students in Science, Engineering, Environment, and related discipline.
2. Studying in College, exchange students are welcome.
3. Minimum GPA: 2.7 or B- equivalent
4. Content must be original and written by you. No plagiarism.
How to Apply?
You are required to submit the essay answering one of the following topics:
1. Analyze the existing lighting technologies and rate them in terms of performance, savings, reliability, and functionality.
2. Why converting to LED is good for the country and nation. Think of the economic and environmental reasons why conversion makes sense.
3. The benefits to the environment of converting to LED. For example, calculate the reduced energy consumption if people convert their light fixtures from Metal Halide to a LED Retrofit Solution.
4. Analyze the existing lighting technologies and rate them in terms of performance, savings, reliability, and functionality.
5. How sports clubs and stadium facilities can dramatically reduce their energy spend by converting over to LED.
6. Cost / Benefit Analysis of Converting to LED Lights – What should business owners consider when analyzing the reasons to convert to LEDs for their businesses. Think in terms of a stadium owner, sports club owner, or anyone who spends a lot of money on lights every month.
7. Great ideas for making the planet greener – things we can do as individuals or things corporations can do to help the environment.
Please submit your essay (minimum words: 700) in DOC, DOCX or PDF format to our mailbox [email protected], along with your brief personal information:
1. First and Last Name
3. Faculty and major
4. Current GPA
5. Contact Email
6. Self-introduction in 150-200 words
Deadline: 1st Sep 2020 (Renew every year). The results will be announced on 1st Oct 2020.
With the increasing economic level of people, the number of people traveling or on business has ...
MECREE LED stadium lights 2019-2020 scholarship provides an opportunity for college students to t...