To Keep in step with the high standards of modern stadium and venue lighting, Mecree launched a new type of energy efficient and high cost performance lighting – GL-SFL series LED sports light in 2017. It designed for North America Market and Europe market to replace the traditional lamps (MVF024, MVH-401/403/406 Arena Vision, MVF408-CAT1-1800W, NHF003; THORN: Mundial), and saving energy more than 80%. And GL-SFL series is very popular for auxiliary lighting of indoor large venues. 100W – 2000W for standard, and high power can be customized.
GL-SFL series used CREE 5050 SMD chips + optical lens to get high luminous efficiency. Beam angle 15°, 30°, 60°, 40×70°, 90×135° are available.
It can be installed on 30m high mast. You may say there many suppliers use 5050 SMD chips + lens in the market, what is you difference? Different technology level, different effect, like the pictures below:
For the stadium lighting, such as badminton, table tennis, basketball and volleyball court, if the glare index of the sports light is high, the player sees only a curtain of intense light, not a flying ball, that is very dangerous. Our GL-SFL series stadium light can help you to solve this problem perfectly. It designed with an anti-glare shield, can reduce the glare and control spilling light significantly.
GL-SFL series led high mast light adopted 4D Sony active heat dissipation technology, the perfect air convection design ensured the long life span and stable performance. Click here to know more about our products technology.
No matter what kind of installation method you need, we can provide right bracket for you. The only thing you need do is contact us and tell us your requirements.
The traditional metal halide light cannot be smart control, but just the switch. But nowadays, people’s pursuit of lighting is not only lighting so simple, we hope to create an atmosphere through lighting, beautify the environment. Many arena is not only for matches or training, and also some shows, meetings, etc. Every scene has different requirements on the brightness and lighting effect. So how can we do the design? In fact, we have done this kind of design for Fraport Arena in German. Our light is DALI, DMX system compatible. So we can use DMX to control each single light, and also can design different effect according to different requirements. And our RGB model can be used for exaggerating atmosphere. If you want this kind of cool lighting solution, contact us now.
MECREE GL-SFL series designed with excellent air convection housing. It can cut down wind resistance efficiently and good for heat dissipation.
Mecree has a professional engineer team. We can do lighting design for free to provide reference data for the early stage of lighting project, and calculate the lighting cost for you.
With the improvement of LED lighting over the past years, and the strengthening eco-friendly consciousness and harmless to human health, more and more stadiums, sports clubs are changing to LED sports light. Because of its energy effective and high cost performance. People who are looking for lower initial outlay will still choose Metal Halide lamps. They never considered about the long-term economic benefit. For example, a stadium need 500lux, and it needs 50,000W LED light to achieve the light effect. If you use metal halide light, it will need 100,000W. Like the electricity fee in America is about $0.12KW/h, if you use our light, it will save electricity bill 50KW * $0.12 = $6/hr. If they operate 8hrs per day, they can save $1440 one month, $17,280 one year.
We provide 5 years warranty for GL-SFL series led flood light. Within this period, any quality problems, we will replace or repair it for free, including the shipping cost. If someone say they offer over-long warranty, you need to be careful. Please ask them the detailed warranty terms. Some of our clients told us they have been cheated by other suppliers before. Mecree is a factory insists in “honest business and high quality service” as our business philosophy based on the market for 13 years, and has good reputation in the industry. Click here to know more about Mecree.
MECREE Led flood lights can wildly be used for large and small sports venues, like football field, basketball stadium, golf course, badminton, volleyball, cricket, baseball, tennis court, racecourse, and also large square, airport, horse, mining site, parking lots, sea port, mobile light tower, etc.
Mecree is experienced and expert in led sports lighting, high mast light designing and manufacturing. If you have any question about sports lighting or need a solution, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected]. We will reply you within 12hrs.
1. MECREE is the only company determined to be a century-old company in the sports field.
2. Provide one-stop service for design, lighting and installation instructions.
3. World’s top design system, easy installation and more convenient maintenance.
4. 10 years focus on glare and light pollution control.
1. The new generation of high-density COB unique light distribution technology, it will be a revolutionary of traditional sports lighting.
2. 10-year constant illumination guarantee on site, 10-year system warranty, 10-year maintenance-free costs.
3. The original glare controller system can effectively control glare, enhance the comfort of sports and the experience of watching the game.
4. Separate control technology of lamps and drives increases the flexibility of the system and can effectively reduce the load on the road or light pole.
5. Advanced remote dimming function, which can automatically adjust the luminous flux output as required to meet the lighting needs of the venue.
6. Instant ON / OFF function meets the hot start function requirements, and can effectively combine sports games and stage performance functions.
7. MECREE’s lighting technology surpasses traditional lighting in the past, bringing a better experience to athletes, spectators and TV broadcasts.
8. We are not only the luminaire makers, but also designers for the comfortable light.
9. If the overflowing light of LED lamps shines on the residents’ homes, or scatter in the night sky to form light pollution, or even stimulate the eyes of athletes, it will be a big step back in sports lighting.