Not that you can do high power LED is an advantage, maybe it’s your greater risk.
Do you want to do the best lighting design for your project?
Do you want to know what lights are used in the World Cup football field lighting project?
Do you want to know how to keep LED lights maintenance cost be minimized?
Do you want to have high lumen output, super brightness high power LED sports lights?
Do you want to a powerful supplier can provide a whole series service including solution, lights, cable, poles and so on?
Do you still worry the spillover light affect the surrounding of sports lighting?
Golf course lighting design Project
The Golf course is the venue for golf. A standard golf course consists of 18 holes, each with a defined number of poles called a par (par) with a par 72. There are tees, fairways, greens and obstacles such as long grass, sand pits and pools.
The general content of the general illumination of the golf course lighting illumination value is what the following authors answer.
1, Golf range lighting hitting Area Illumination
(1) Horizontal illumination of the hitting area: the average horizontal illumination value of the main shot area should be 150Lx or more;
(2) Vertical illumination of the hitting area within a height of 30 m:
a The average vertical illuminance behind the main pole area should be above 100Lx;
b The average vertical illuminance at 100m in front of the hitting area should be above 300Lx;
c The average vertical illuminance at 200m in front of the hitting area should
be 150Lx or more.
2, Golf range lighting channel Illumination
Within the total length of the channel, both horizontal and vertical illumination provide good lighting conditions for the rolling hills. The required average illuminance should be above 120Lx. The average vertical illuminance should be 50Lx or more. The vertical illuminance is the average vertical illuminance on the cross section of the effective width within 30 m of the vertical height on the channel.
3, Golf range lighting Putter Green Area Illumination
There must be enough illumination in the green area of the putter. It should also minimize the shadow of the human body produced by the hitter when hitting the ball in multiple directions in the area. The average horizontal illuminance in this area should be above 250Lx.
Mecree GL-SPL series apply to senior stadium, and sport events. Such as golf court, soccer field, cricket stadium, baseball court, construction site, tennis court and so on.
Successful golf course lighting design
For more golf course cases, please move to:
Replace traditional MH light: 2500W
8 poles: 17m
Light: 1000w LED sport light
Light QTY: 60PCS 1000w LED flood light
Light Average LUX: 300LUX.
Golf Course lighting Solution
LED stadium Lighting in the batting area. Behind the main shot area, set the light pole at least 5m away from the hitting area. To use a wide-light golf course lights, the shot area has enough diffused light. At the same time, the led flood light are also considered for distributed installation. In order to reduce or avoid the hitter to create shadows in the hitting area.
The led outdoor sports lighting device here has sufficient vertical illumination in front of the hitting area. Therefore, most of the sports lights are cast to the far side. Make enough illuminance to hit the ball’s flight path and hit zone. It enables the hitter to follow the flight area and the range of the ball with the line of sight.
Illumination Requirements For Golf Range Lighting:
1. Tee mark: the vertical and horizontal illuminance are 100LUX, which is easy to watch the ball’s direction, the distance and placement.
2. Hazard and flat road : In order to see the road clearly, horizontal illuminance is 100lux.
3. Green area: To make sure the accurate judgment of the height of the terrain, slope and distance, horizontal illuminance is 200LUX.
The arrangement of the light pole and the luminaire should also consider having sufficient horizontal illumination and uniformity. Minimize excessive light and dark changes in illumination.
The installation and projection direction of the LED sport light should be such that the luminaire and the projection direction of the main channel follow the line of sight of the batsman to avoid strong direct glare in the reverse direction. The led flood light on adjacent channels should be protected from direct glare from each other.
Energy efficiency calculation:
Save electricity costs comparison
According to the calculation of 5 hours per day, 1 days and 365 days, the electricity consumption is 1 RMB per hour.
1000WLED projection light: 1.075 kw·h / pcs x 5 hours 365 days * 1 RMB * 60 sets of =117,712.5 RMB=USD17,835.2
2000W metal halide lamp: 2.425 kw·h / pcs x 5 hours 365 days 1 x 60 sets =265,537.5 RMB=USD40,233
The above calculation shows: 1 power saving costs of 60pcs 1000wLED lights.
The 1000w LED projection lamp saves per year than the 2000W metal halide lamp, 265,537.5 RMB -117,712.5 RMB =147,825 RMB=USD22,397.7, saves electricity 56%.
LED 1000W saves electricity charges for two years: 147,825 RMB *2 years =295,650 RMB=USD44,795
Why choose MECREE?
1. MECREE is the only company determined to be a century-old company in the sports field.
2. Provide one-stop service for design, lighting and installation instructions.
3. World’s top design system, easy installation and more convenient maintenance.
4. 10 years focus on glare and light pollution control.
Why choose MECREE LED?
1. The new generation of high-density COB unique light distribution technology, it will be a revolutionary of traditional sports lighting.
2. 10-year constant illumination guarantee on site, 10-year system warranty, 10-year maintenance-free costs.
3. The original glare controller system can effectively control glare, enhance the comfort of sports and the experience of watching the game.
4. Separate control technology of lamps and drives increases the flexibility of the system and can effectively reduce the load on the road or light pole.
5. Advanced remote dimming function, which can automatically adjust the luminous flux output as required to meet the lighting needs of the venue.
6. Instant ON / OFF function meets the hot start function requirements, and can effectively combine sports games and stage performance functions.
7. MECREE’s lighting technology surpasses traditional lighting in the past, bringing a better experience to athletes, spectators and TV broadcasts.
8. We are not only the luminaire makers, but also designers for the comfortable light.
9. If the overflowing light of LED lamps shines on the residents’ homes, or scatter in the night sky to form light pollution, or even stimulate the eyes of athletes, it will be a big step back in sports lighting.
Rugby field lighting is an important part of rugby game, which is of great significance to rugby...
We provide baseball field lighting systems that are compatible with world class tournaments (for ...